Wines to suit all dishes.
Different drinks go with different dishes.
The restaurant offers 16 different types of wine.
We also have all the basic drinks such as beer, highballs, whisky, cocktails and sours.
The variety and number of drinks changes constantly, not only because of our recommendations, but also because of customer requests for new arrivals.
If you have any requests, please feel free to ask our staff.
- Suntory Premium Malts Draft Glass¥660
- Medium bottled beer (Asahi, Kirin, Sapporo)¥680
- Suntory All Free non-alcoholic beer¥638
- Dufftown 12 years¥748
- Red wine highball¥770
- White wine highball¥770
Whiskies & spirits
- Maker's Mark (Bourbon)¥660
- Ballantyne 12 years old (Scotch)¥660
- Suntory Chita (Japanese)¥880
- Suntory Hakushu (Japanese)¥990
- Suntory Yamazaki (Japanese)¥1,100
- Suntory HIBIKI (Japanese)¥1,320
- lemon sour¥550
- Sudachi sour¥550
- grapefruit sour¥550
- Cassis Sour¥550
- Kyoho Sour¥550
- Yamazaki barrel plum wine blend¥660
shochu (Japanese liquor similar to vodka)
- Iki shochu Chingu, brewed with black malted rice
- Barley 25% (Shigeke Shuzo)¥660
- No. Purple.
- Sweet Potato 25% (Akashi Shuzo)¥660
- Kitty Red Wine + Ginger Ale¥660
- Wine cooler red wine + orange juice¥660
- Carimocho red wine + Coke¥660
- Operator White Wine + Ginger Ale¥660
- Mimosa Champagne + Orange Juice¥990
- White Mimosa Champagne + Grapefruit¥990
- Kiel white wine + blackcurrant¥990
- Kir Royale Champagne + Cassis ¥1,540
- ginger ale¥ 440
- orange juice¥440
- grapefruit juice¥440
- oolong tea¥440
- Shirley Temple¥528
- tonic water¥440
- Perrier (wine)¥605
- Soda with various whiskey, spirits, shochu, plum wine, etc.: +110 yen
- The soft drink portion is +275 yen.
- All prices shown include tax.